Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reflection

1. Describe your team's game topic and talk about the most important concept you want your players to learn.
Our topic is Global warming is the pollution or the heat of the fossil fuels, I want my player to not pollute or use the car a lot and to save are earth.

2. How did the ideas you discussed in "Imagining Your Game" come together to help your team decide on a game topic?
I change it because I could make a better on and had to agree with my partner.

3. Tell us more about your team by saying who has what role, and how you work together.
My role is to draw all the players and my partners role is that she writes how to play.


4. What kind of research did you do to find information to express the game topic? Examples: books, films, web searches....etc.
We found research on wikipedia and the newspaper and the television
5. Explain the game play. What does the player have to do?
The player has to pick up trash and not make people liter.

6. Has this changed since you first started planning your game? How?
Yes because I got better Ideas and better drawings and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment