Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Game Reflection

I have learn with my best friend Sabrinah Hernandez how to move a hero and get points in are game,we learned how to make a really good game.I   have gotten better this year at putting the codes in and making them work and where to find the right codes with my best friend Sabrinah Hernandez.Yes I got really good at solving problems,it got  so easy for me.That alot of kids kill them self for getting bullied.That the game this is fun and that it want boring like I though.I work better with a team that how we finish everything fast and it easier because if your alone your gonna have to be doing to things at a time.I think sometimes i need help but not always i need help.Yes I figure out i am really good with computers it got easier for me.That I learned how to make a game and i can make a game when ever I want to.Making a whole game with two levels that was the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment