Monday, November 26, 2012

Present your hidden object game


  • My topic is about a forest and stuff that are bad for the forest are not supposed to be there.I want them to learn that the forest is a place to go make houses or go with cars is a natural place and your not supposed to mess with the animals habitat.
  • I researched about the hunger games  and what not supposed to be in the forest.That it bad polluting  the forest because its someone else is home.
  • My ideas got cooler like they changed because I wanted to make my game look cooler and awesome, so now my games shows stuff that really pollutes the forest.
  • The wiki as help me allot and the timer and the score are the best ingredients I had there awesome.
  • The one where you had to trace and I got help from the teacher and I learn how to trace and add the code.The best thing I like about my game is that I finish it and i finish tracing it and the score works.

2 comments:

  1. For me the timer was also my best ingredient for my game.I think that there are many harmful things that hurt the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your Learning Topic is a great choice. Teaching others about not to harm forests is an amazing thing , because in reality it does happen and I'm glad you made a game about awareness of it. I also thought that it was very cool that you researched The Hunger Games , great resource & all I can say is that your game sounds great and I can't wait to play it :)

    ReplyDelete