Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My work

I been working on my social issues. I have found a lot of stuff about global warming. They said animals are dieing because of there habitat and food. People should help animals and not use a lot of fossil fuel. Pollution is one thing that is killing animals and it comes from cars, factories, and electricity.Polar bears  are dieing because the ice is melting and so they have to swim to different places and they died in the water.

 We been making a mini game and it is fun. Right now were in step 3. We made a carrot move. I made it go really fast.In the 4 step we put a bunny. We made him move up and down. I changed his speed and he went really fast. We had to make a new layer for the bunny. We put him back on the stage. I learned how to make a bunny bigger and  the carrot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment